Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PerforminNorman said:
Very cool, but I don't think that is a C6. I think it's a C5 Coupe.
DOH!!! I guess I need my eyes checked :bang: :pp:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
I always get a kick out of watching those diesel trucks run good numbers at the track. I bet it usually starts out with somebody buying a tow rig for the race car. A few weeks later a buddy bets them that their tow rig is faster.... Then the tow rig gets modded! It is a never ending cycle. That is why we have modded lawnmower racing! :ity:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SC6311 said:
What do you have to do to it(mod wise) to make a 12 sec. pass???

CHRIS
I there are guys running high 12's with just a turner and trans upgraded :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
injuner said:
I always get a kick out of watching those diesel trucks run good numbers at the track. I bet it usually starts out with somebody buying a tow rig for the race car. A few weeks later a buddy bets them that their tow rig is faster.... Then the tow rig gets modded! It is a never ending cycle. That is why we have modded lawnmower racing! :ity:
Well that is what happened in out case :yeadog:

But when McRat wanted to take it to the next level. I told him to buy a new truck and make it the race truck and I would make the tow vechicle my daily driver. Let me tell you I'm much happy driving truck then my mini-van :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,333 Posts
Kat said:
Let me tell you I'm much happy driving truck then my mini-van :thumb:
Maybe that's because you don't have to deal with all the little "Rats" when driving the truck. :p

Charlie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NYCHASM said:
Maybe that's because you don't have to deal with all the little "Rats" when driving the truck. :p

Charlie
I wish ;)



More then enough room for the hamsters even has a DVD :yeadog:

And still capable of doing 13.68 in the quarter :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
SC6311, talking to Pat at the drags 2 weeks ago, it takes about $8K to touch the 12's...The trans is the biggest expense, 3-5 grand for the upgrade...

Greg
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top