Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of nice RV site near the Fest? One that can handle a 40 ft MotorCoach.
How about about that big field in front of the Fest?

Beer and AC inside that close to the Fest would be good Right ADAM?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jub jub, that looks good, How far is that from the Fest in BG?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,096 Posts
This might help:

Camping World is at 134 Beech Bend Road. You drive right by it on the way to Beech Bend Dragstrip. Phone is 800-635-3196 or 270-781-5366. Checkout www.campingworld.com

Another possibility is Bowling Green KOA RV Park. 1960 Three Springs Road. Just off I-65 exit #22. Phone 270-843-1919. Web site is www.bgkoa.com

For a free visitor's guide to Bowling Green call 800-326-7465 or check out www.visitbgky.com They will send you a comprehensive informative booklet showing hotels, restaurants, shopping, area attractions, bed & breakfast, camp ground info, etc. Very useful info including address, phone numbers, maps, and so on.

Hope this helps! :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,231 Posts
Or the Walmart parking lot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,847 Posts
i have parked my rv at the koa campground in Bowlin Green
it is a nice park

good way to travel :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I am towing my car IN a trailer behind my Motorcoach.
In 2002 I hydroplanned my Z and screwed it all up on the way to the Fest. Had to show up in a rental car. BUT I got there This way I will show up with a FRESHLY polished ride looking like a show car WITH ALL SIDES on the car.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,847 Posts
22655TD said:

sweeeeeeeeeetttttt..

got a hemi in it ?
LOL


i had a 34 ' winney.. adventurer..
we sure had some good times in it..

if gas wasn't so high.. i may look at another..
:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,083 Posts
22655TD said:
I am towing my car IN a trailer behind my Motorcoach.
In 2002 I hydroplanned my Z and screwed it all up on the way to the Fest. Had to show up in a rental car. BUT I got there This way I will show up with a FRESHLY polished ride looking like a show car WITH ALL SIDES on the car.


Alrighty...my headquarters for the CocaCola 600 this weekend. Lookin' good Tom!! :drunken:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
21,378 Posts
Wingnut said:
Alrighty...my headquarters for the CocaCola 600 this weekend. Lookin' good Tom!! :drunken:
Will you guys be sitting on top with the "Show us your :zboobie:" sign? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,083 Posts
jub jub said:
Will you guys be sitting on top with the "Show us your :zboobie:" sign? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: No telling but hopefully pics to follow. :crazy: :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If Wingnut has a site banner we will. If not I will post damaging pictures of Wingnut after to much SUN and WOMEN!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,083 Posts
22655TD said:
If Wingnut has a site banner we will. If not I will post damaging pictures of Wingnut after to much SUN and WOMEN!

I may have an old paper one somewhere that will work. :coo:

I don't need any "damaging" pics. :lol: ...I mean if I wasn't a man of such high morals and would stoop to such levels.
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We plan to bring your level WAAAAY down, Close to the gutter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,083 Posts
22655TD said:
We plan to bring your level WAAAAY down, Close to the gutter.

Hey I've been there before and it makes it easy to have a positive outlook...no where to go but up!!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top