Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I was wondering what everyone got out of their C5/Z06 with bolt-ons such as headers/X-pipe/Cats/Intake/Air bridge/TB and dyno tunning? (No engine, heads, cam work or forced induction).

I know around 400RWHP is about the highest you can get but was wondering how everyone faired.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Regards,
Sunrise

·
Registered
390 Posts
tpis longtubes,vararam,random cats,x-pipe,shaner tb,t.stat&ls1 edit by 21st ctry=383 rwhp & 367 tq. :z:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I'm at 371/374 w/ a Vortex w/ airbridge, Kooks 1 3/4ths headers w/ cats, and Stingers, and no tuning. This is on an '01 with an otherwise stock motor.

On an '02 + car pulling out all the stops (pully, ported TB, no cats) you'll get mid 390's on a great day w/ a great tune.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Meh, you dont even need that much.

Kooks big headers, catless (Im putting cats on this weekend, though, might lose a few hp), vararam, asp pulley, ls1-edit=390rwhp on a dyno that reads 10 low compared on average to others in the area.

I expect to crack 400 with a few more small tweaks. And then im going to crack 500 with some NAWZ. :D

·
Registered
892 Posts
380 rwhp with Stainless Works long tube headers feeding into stock cats, Magnaflow X-pipe, Vortex Rammer intake, air bridge, TB bypass, Corsa Indy's, and a dyno tune by LAPD. My baseline bone stock before mods was 353 rwhp. I have about average power levels for these mods on an '02+ Z06, from what I've seen. I could pick up another 5 rwhp by switching to Random Tech hi flow cats, but its not worth it to me (yet). Probably 10 rwhp if I just got rid of the cats entirely (not gonna do that).

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
A range of 375 to 385 RWHP is normal range with bolt-ons. :z:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had LG headers and a tune and got 382 at the wheels. Not bad huh? It seems that some dynos are more conservative than others. I guess LG's dyno is pretty accurate. Im just suprised that this one bolt on gave me so much compared to other post.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I hit 390 hp &380tq with kooks,cat back, intake, ported t-body, high flow cat's & tuned.. I was told by Speed inc. this was their highest Z, with this mod's- Most make 370-380hp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts