Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting tired of the wife asking, “What are we doing this weekend?” Tired of being on the forum on Saturday morning when it’s bright and sunny outside? Get a life. Been there, done that, with the wife one to many times on Saturday morning? Are you tired of watching the Hot Rod T.V. LS1 how too special on Saturday, where they get a whole wopping 385 rwhp. out a forged 346 and for some reason they are proud of it. I am still scratching my head on that one.

:rofl:

Do we have solution for you!

Meet at Alice’s restaurant at 8:00-8:30 a.m. Saturday August 27, 2005 with the rest of your Corvette brethren talk about car stuff.

Alice’s Restaurant
17288 Skyline Blvd.
Woodside, Ca

http://www.calhsta.org/library/alices.html

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=17288+skyline&csz=woodside,+ca&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Have breakfast. Yes, you can identify the food here. Good old American chow that will slither across the plate with its own grease. The wife did not want to cook anyway, this how you sell her on Corvette meet. Number two, you tell her that there will be other chicks there a cackling, so she will have someone to meet and talk too. This means that she can gripe about you and how much money you spent on your car with the other hens. This is the way too release all that wonderful pent up energy in different direction than you and she can find out the other cows have exactly the same problem with their studs.
:mah:

Restrooms. Make sure you do your thing and she does hers. There nothing like having a cranky puss next to you on a Corvette run. Trust me, I know and there’s no where to run to baby when she reminds you every thirty seconds that you have to absolutely stop in the middle of no where, right now!
:roll:

Gas. There is gas here, although I would advise filling it up earlier.

We are leaving at 10:00 a.m. sharp for Synergy following my ride. http://imageevent.com/crazyducati916/blackzo6

I have a V1 and will be looking for the CHP. We will be traveling North through the woods on Skyline to Hwy 92 and then turning east and going over the San Mateo bridge to Hwy 880. We will then go Hwy 880 south to Freemont. Turn left on Thronton, go over the freeway and make a right on Blacow road. Right on Central, then right on Centralmont. About a 40 minute skip and a jump.

Lunch

Bar-be-que and Dyno day.

Synergy Motorsports
37440 Centralmont pl. #D
Fremont Ca.

Sign up here on the forum, if you are coming and/or have a guest, so we know how much meat and drink to get for the hungry irritable Barbarians.

Brent Ritz & Mike Morzoff

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Nice!

Count me in for this!

Edit: It would be great if the mods could leave this here for a day or two, so that all the local guys can see it. I know it will get much less exposure in the regional forums.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Grim Reaper said:
Number two, you tell her that there will be other chicks there a cackling, so she will have someone to meet and talk too. This means that she can gripe about you and how much money you spent on your car with the other hens. This is the way too release all that wonderful pent up energy in different direction than you and she can find out the other cows have exactly the same problem with their studs.
:mah:
:rofl:
too bad I live on the right coast.....this has the makings of a fun time.....

oh, and btw, I advise my young married friends to diligently work on their selective hearing.......you may need this skill after the hen party :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I will check the calander but I think we can do.

UK it's about 1.5 hour drive on a Sunday morning, just take I-80 to SF then south on 101 to the 280 or go all the way to the highway 84 west exit and go west to Alices. If you go to the 280 route you will still exit at Woodside Hy 84. and go west.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Moderators can we please leave this thread alive in the main grandstand for a couple days, we would like to receive as much exposure as possible and not a lot of the bay area guys go into this section

Your Help would be appreciated :z: ,

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85169

Thank You :thumb: ,
Mike Orzoff

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Pakisho said:
Nice!

Count me in for this!

Edit: It would be great if the mods could leave this here for a day or two, so that all the local guys can see it. I know it will get much less exposure in the regional forums.

OZ,
I ask'ed the mods to leave it in the grand-stand section for a couple of day's.

I installed my cam, I need to scan the dyno sheet but I got
430RWHP-408RWTQ :jammin:

P.S. I'll see you at Dyno day, are you going on the cruise?
:cheers:
Mike

·
Registered
369 Posts
Man, I'd totally be there. I love SF. Unfortunately, I'll have to respectfully decline as 1) I'm in Colorado and 2) I'm busy supporting the economy. :(

Yahoo! Maps says that's 1288.3 miles & 19.49 hours away. Hmmm, maybe if I cut out early on... :screwy:

Once I win lotto, I'm all over it. Heck, I'll even sponsor it and throw in an open bar. :thumb:

Wow, nice Z. It's like, combat/assault Z. Did you opt for the retractable twin belt-fed, laser targeting, Vulcan machine guns, and the auto-deployed magnetic spike mines? :sneaky:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Morzoff said:
OZ,
I ask'ed the mods to leave it in the grand-stand section for a couple of day's.

I installed my cam, I need to scan the dyno sheet but I got
430RWHP-408RWTQ :jammin:

P.S. I'll see you at Dyno day, are you going on the cruise?
Mike
Nice numbers!

Was this on Ricks dynapack? If so, youre up 10hp but a whole bunch of torque, right?

I smell a me vs you, across a certain unnamed bridge, at 7 in the morning on the way to the cruise. :jammin:

Car looked sharp today, btw.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hey guys! I'll be there too, seeing as I live something like a mile away from Synergy!!! Though I'm not sure yet if I'll make it to the peninsula first thing in the morning... :blush:

Z06 UK said:
Sounds cool, moving to Sac on the 15th of Aug. Now how far is it to Fremont??
UK, Mark's directions above will work, but if you're only planning on attending the dyno part in Fremont, you can use 80 south directly to 880, and that'll take you straight to Fremont (then use Thornton exit as Bret mentioned in the first post).

Looking forward to seeing you all guys!

Geoff

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Oz,
It was on Rick's Dyno-pack, we took a base line before the cam install, I had 378.3RWHP, which was 5RWHP less then Nick's Dyno.

We can do that on the bridge from a roll :yeadog:
Mike

P.S. Your car look good yesterday :yeadog: Nice color :p

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I thought it did 420rwhp on Ricks dyno? How did it come up so short this time around? Did he change the parameters?

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
OZ,
It did 420 with his old computer and then went to Nicks and got 383RWHP, then Rick got his computor re-calibrated and I did 378RWHP the day before my cam install :ity:

Mike

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm in. This will be my first get together with a 'vette contingent. Looking forward to it.

Just me, myself and I. I guess that's three people :roll:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Morzoff said:
OZ,
It did 420 with his old computer and then went to Nicks and got 383RWHP, then Rick got his computor re-calibrated and I did 378RWHP the day before my cam install :ity:

Mike
Ah, got it.

Damn, thats a ton of power you picked up. You gonna do a cross reference on Nicks dyno? I wonder why Ricks dyno was so far off. What are the specs on the cam?

I'd like to hook up with you some time this week and see how the car drives compared to mine, if that would be possible.

oz

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guys, need to know if you are coming by yourself or with a guest. Got to get an idea how much food, drink, etc.

Me
or
Me+guest
or
Me+guest+dyno.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
ZO6_CA,
We have not decided how much, we will know more when we have an accurate count of cars showing up, stay tuned we should have more info in the coming day's. :z:
Se Ya,
Mike

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Pakisho said:
Ah, got it.

Damn, thats a ton of power you picked up. You gonna do a cross reference on Nicks dyno? I wonder why Ricks dyno was so far off. What are the specs on the cam?

I'd like to hook up with you some time this week and see how the car drives compared to mine, if that would be possible.

oz
OZ,
Rick had bad software that's how I got 420, and then on Nicks 383 :yeadog:

The cam spec's are Top secret :p Just kidding there are 228/230 .590 112LSA

See ya,
MO

1 - 20 of 88 Posts