Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saturday Meet 3/9/02

Well the weather looks to be okay for this coming Saturday 3/9/02 and I was wondering if any of the New England Members would want to meet somewhere Saturday for lunch. Check out mods, meet fellow members, etc.

I am a new member, having picked up my car January 17th, and would like to meet other Z owners and see what they have been doing to their cars.

I am open to meeting anywhere within 100 miles of Providence, RI if any of you would like to meet please respond to this post. Lunch in Newport or any other area would be a nice break from the winter blues. :cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks like you are the only Z06 within 100 miles of Providence! Congratulations. I've got another red Z06 running around my small town.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Still to cold&far for newport for me. Hopefully when the weather warms up. Ric

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Make it down near the NY/Conn border and I am sure a bunch can make it. ORENC, I just sent you a PM. Don't forget the "get together" 4/6. Look in the "upcoming events" forums in the northeast section. See ya there bro's! Bill :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
C'mon guys,

My car is still in storage, doesn't mean we can't get together for lucnch and a couple of brews.

I've got the banner, let's see what we can do here...

There is a Hooters in Warwick RI, or one in Downtown Boston near the Fleet center.

Think of it as a pre-Spring Fever warm up event.

Say 11:30 on Saturday in Warwick

Follow this link to address and maps...

http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/selection?mapid=us&place=&region=&map.x=379&map.y=76

Mark

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys,

I am with Mark. 11:30 a.m. Saturday, 3/9 at Hooters in Warwick, RI.

It is supposed to be in the 60's and sunny.

The highways and major roads are clean, no snow, no salt, no sand.

Come on Powershifter the girls at Hooters are looking forward ro meeting you. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Hooters sounds cool.. To bad it's not a little closer!! see you guys there...Maybe Cape Cod Bob will join in on the fun too:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right now it looks like MDICKIE, JAYZVETTE AND VINTAGE53 are in anyone else?

The Hooter Girls are waiting.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I will see you all there. MDICKIE and I are meeting up so I will get thare. Directionaly Challenged I AM. :D Ric

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Jeremy,

Sent you a pm with directions...

Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts