Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weather looks to be okay for this coming Saturday 2/9/02 and I was wondering if any of the New England Members would want to meet somewhere Saturday for lunch. Check out mods, meet fellow members, etc.

I am a new member, having picked up my car January 17th, and would like to meet other Z owners and see what they have been doing to their cars.

I will crack the 500 mile mark Saturday and can't wait to get familiar with the true performance of this Car. I am open to meeting anywhere within 100 miels of Providence RI, if any of you would like to meet please respond to this post. Lunch in Newport or any other area would be a nice break from the winter blues.:cheers:

I also posted this under events, but do to short notice I felt this area was also appropriate. If not would one of the administarors please feel free to remove this post from this section.

Thanks,

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only if Sherylann will be there.:lol:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I was planning on finally putting the car away on Saturday, but I could do that Sunday. Anyone up for a quick get together.

The problem may be that most of the folks in this area have put their babies away for that LONG winter nap...

Mark

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mark,

've got to believe that there are a few brave souls in the New England area that are itching to get out for a ride this weekend.

Let's see what shakes out between today and tomorrow:cool:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
C'mon guys, whaddya say...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess I was mistaken.

Sunny, clear skies, temps in the high 30's and not one other member besides mdickie, in the New England area wants to get together tomorrow.

It looks like we will have to wait until everyone puts their thermal underwear away.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
With all the crap that iis now on the roads I was afraid this might be the response.

We will be looking into having a Mod Party/Get Together as soon as the weather breaks. I am hoping for Late March/early April.

Look forward to meeting you, we will get these guys kicked into gear...

Keep the faith,
Mark

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Mark,

I look forward to March also. I'm sure we will meet soon.

Rest assured I will keep the Faith.

Larry

·
Registered
631 Posts
Weather will be good in our neck of the woods. You might want to get an extra big slingshot to get over here before the sun goes down !!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Zapper you provide the slingshot and I'll see you this afternoon.

By the way the pictures are great, keep them coming.:cheers:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I would like to do this as well.the roads in this area are:puke: It is very tempting to go for a blast, but you will sand blast your car for sure.When the weather breaks I am in,,,:cool: :guiness:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Once I leave my street, I leave the sand behind.

I will be out later today to crack 500 miles.:)

Let the fun begin.:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts