Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coming home today i hit the curb exiting the off ramp i blew passenger front and rear tires. just nipped both rims, can't believe this happened to me! had the care flat beded to dealer will they be capable! to fix and balance. where do i get tires? how much! so that i don't get taken to the cleaners!!!!
thankx....

P.S. thoroughly depressed!!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
tirerack.com is your best bet IMO... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

price... not cheap but not too bad... see their site

Good luck and sorry to hear of your misfortune... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey bud what happened?? Picking up my Silver 02 next weekend from Kerbeck and I need to know what exit ramps to avoid here in NJ. Real curious? Did u take it to hard or did you look away for a split second??? Nick

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
split second coming in into holmdel exit 114
i feel terrible! trying now to find new tires i doubt dealer will help immediately..

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your help agentz06..
can't wait till tomorrow morning!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bummer!~ I've ruined one rim (Fikse) and I was sad that day! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi there,
Sorry for the damage, I can relate, had to do a few rims changes on ZO6, but this required me to send a VIN, with explanation to GMSPO for the parts to be ordered.
Now, labor should NOT be more than 1 hours to mount and balance 2 rims and tires.
Also, please be aware, that these rims can be repaired, and returned to service. Do not think that they are trash, they can be done.
Please let us know how you do, c4c5

1 - 9 of 9 Posts