Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too bad it was just at the auto show. It looked very good though. Looks really mean. Completely wicked when compared to the regular C6s that were present.

There was also a ton of other really great cars. Lambo Dallas had a twin turbo Salleen S7. 2800LBS and 750hp from the factory. It got the most attention of any car. They also had the Gallrdo and Murcielago(spider). Porsche had a Carrera GT there. Mercedes had an SLR there and the new and very beautiful CLS55AMG. Aston Martin had all their beautiful cars including the new V12 Vanquish S. Bentley had their GT. Ferrari had a 612 and the new f430 which was sitting 20ft from the new Z06 which was a funny coincidence. BMW had a new M5 and it lookedalot beter in person. I made sure to give BMW a hard time for letting it be so long before coming to the US. They didn't like that. Overall a good show.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Did you get an opportunity to take any pics or were they not allowed?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea, I saw it there too. This years show was much better than in the past, lots of big cars. I came across the Z06 when the lady was giving the stage presentation. I so wanted to heckle her with "What's the MSRP?!?!" after every bullet point she made :mah: She ended her presentation with "The price has still not been announced". She did say that there were going to be 5500 (i think) production units

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DigitalBurro said:
Yea, I saw it there too. This years show was much better than in the past, lots of big cars. I came across the Z06 when the lady was giving the stage presentation. I so wanted to heckle her with "What's the MSRP?!?!" after every bullet point she made :mah: She ended her presentation with "The price has still not been announced". She did say that there were going to be 5500 (i think) production units
Yeah I talked to her afterwards and she was pretty nice and knowledgeable about cars in general. I was suprised.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.