Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a new C6 Z06 last night at the Kansas City auto show. I though that "in person" it looked very good (even though it was silver and not yellow) - much better than in the pictures I have seen. It was roped off so you couldn't get inside or get around behind it, but it really looked good from the sides and especially from the front. I'm not too fond of the front end of the C6s being sold now, but the Z06 front end looked very aggressive with the scoop and the extra lip on the bottom of the front air dam.

Kevin

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
hzl6cm said:
Saw a new C6 Z06 last night at the Kansas City auto show. I though that "in person" it looked very good (even though it was silver and not yellow) - much better than in the pictures I have seen. It was roped off so you couldn't get inside or get around behind it, but it really looked good from the sides and especially from the front. I'm not too fond of the front end of the C6s being sold now, but the Z06 front end looked very aggressive with the scoop and the extra lip on the bottom of the front air dam.

Kevin
We made our posts at almost the same time. :rofl:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts