Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car finally made it to the dealer today...went and saw her. The bad news is they can't get it PDI'd and ready before Monday :( :( :( Seems there is a little mark on the trunk they want to polish, so they can't get it to me until after the weekend....well I've waited this long...:guiness:

The EB is perfect! Much better than the pics show...I'm glad I went with it!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Hey Kahuna!

Congratulations on a great car. Take some Valium, or an equivalent amount of your favorite libation (Mine would be touch yer heffer's weizerdunkel ... but that's another story).:lol:

You're right about that Electron Blue. I was by my local Chevy Dealer today, talking to a mechanic friend. They had an Electron Blue vert with oak interior. Man that Blue is dynamite!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Canuck,

Congrats on the car. EB is stunning! Appreciate a dealer who is willig to hold your car to fix a slight defect in the paint. Let us know how it works out and how you like your new ride. :)

Mark

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Good things come to those who wait... right? Congrats & I hope they can clean up the mark!! Enjoy. :cheers: :cheers:

:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Kahuna,

Congrats!:guiness:

Sorry to hear about the additional wait, but hang in there and let them get the car right for you. Trust me, it's worth the wait!

:cheers:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey Kahuna!

Congratulations and Good Luck, be patient the wait is well worth it! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
This is going to be a loooong weekend. Congratulations!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congrats on that new beauty!! :cool:

A good bottle of tequela should help the weekend pass fast!! :lol:

:guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts