Corvette Z06 Forum banner

SCDA @ NHIS 8/29...who's in???

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Maineiac 
#1 ·
Three weeks from today fella's. Let's hope the weather is good. :thumb: I just sent my check to Ian.....anyone else going???

:jammin: :cheers:

#5 ·
MA ZO6 said:
Well Jim, it looks like we will have the track to ourselves that day. :thumb:

John
:drunken: :drunken: :rofl:

Sconi will be there, and I think Skip will show up. :cheers: Hopefully JR, Dan, and John B. can attend...... :thumb:

My car has been on jack stands since the July 11th event.... :blush: :jawdrop: :lol:

#7 ·
I will be there with about 4 or 5 other R32's.

Jim-why has your car been sitting on jack stands all summer? This is prime driving season. Are you doing more mods after seeing that MY Mallet parked next to us during the july event?

#9 ·
Nice Rumble said:
I will be there with about 4 or 5 other R32's.

Jim-why has your car been sitting on jack stands all summer? This is prime driving season. Are you doing more mods after seeing that MY Mallet parked next to us during the july event?
Skip...glad to hear you're going. :cheers: :cheers: :jammin: Put the Z on jackstands to flip the Hoosiers, and get everything ready for next Monday. Hope the weather cooperates..... :ity: :ity:

#10 ·
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Not a total washout but it won't be a day at the beach either. Bring your rain tires. I think I run in the rain at NHIS more than I do in the dry.

#11 ·
We don't need no stinking rain. :flaming:

I will see what the morning brings, these weather guys never have a clue what is going to happen, for all we know it will be a sunny day. :cool:

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. :jammin:

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.