Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey Jim, I will sign up for the advanced group for NHIS on April 27th next week so you will have at least one other car to play with. :)

Are you doing Lime Rock at the end of this month? I haven't signed up for it yet as I want to see if the snow will be gone by then ( not looking good now :( )

I did install the cross bar and five point harness a few weeks ago so I will see how that works for me this year.

John

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey John.....no, not going to Lime Rock this month. Maybe in June..haven't decided yet.

Glad to see you can make the NHIS event. :thumb: :jammin:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Jim and John- You guys were smart to stay home. Unless you were there in the morning and had already split by afternoon. The weather was miserable. Cold and rainy all day. Only one older Corvette was representing the faithful. A '93 LT-1 I think running a Corsa system. Sounded nice!
Anyway, just so you know what you missed, here are some pics.
Apologies for the less than steller camera work. Focus was an option. Hopefully the next event will be sunny.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yes Skip, Jim and I stayed home today. :( Playing in the rain is no fun for me.

Hopefully the weather will be better for the autocross we are doing Sunday at Devens.

Jim and I plan on doing the June event at NHIS, maybe we will see you then.

John

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Sorry to see those conditions guys. Doing my first DE at Moroso this Saturday, can't wait. Will be missing the trip to Watkins Glen a great deal next month...

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts