Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Are you sure the weather is going to be above 40 degrees by then.

Nothing like that NE spring...

Missing you guys and the track days, not the weather.

Mark

·
Registered
224 Posts
The weather looks good for this weekend, highs in the 80's.

Monday is still up in the air but if it rains again you might find me hanging from a rope in my garage. :bang:

What happen to the rest of the gang that ran at NHIS for the past few years? We used to have a half dozen ZO6's to play with, now it's only me and Maineiac. :cry:

John

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Sconi just had his H&C job done, Dan is Without a Vette, but he would bring the Camaro, not sure what is happening up there...

Mark

·
Registered
224 Posts
I should have another buddy with a supercharged Trans Am join us for playing, it will be fun as his car has over 600 RWHP. :eek:

The weather is still a question mark, I am getting the long rope ready just in case. :roll:

John

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another great NHIS event... :yeadog: Good to see Sconi, John, and Dan again. I had a blast, and hope to see you guys at the next event on 7/11.

:cheers: :jammin:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Good to see a good turnout for you guys, how did Sconi's H&C car perform???

Mark

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sconi's car is fast, last year I could pull away from him but this year he was stuck on me like glue.

It was a great day, nice to see everyone again.

My buddy Brian had a very bad ending to his day, on his last lap his oil pressure dropped to zero. :eek: He ended up having the car towed home for about $300.00 :bmad:

I guess he won't be joining me at Limerock in a few weeks. :(

John

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Ouch, very sorry to hear that, glad it was a good day, you guys certainly deserved one...

Mark

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MA ZO6 said:
Sconi's car is fast, last year I could pull away from him but this year he was stuck on me like glue.

It was a great day, nice to see everyone again.

My buddy Brian had a very bad ending to his day, on his last lap his oil pressure dropped to zero. :eek: He ended up having the car towed home for about $300.00 :bmad:

I guess he won't be joining me at Limerock in a few weeks. :(

John
Damn John....that sucks. If I would have been there, I would have helped him.

Mark....we missed you buddy. It was a good time, and the weather cooperated for once. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts