Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys....Since we had no "official'' spring kickoff....I think it would be awesome if we could get the local guys together for the DOWNRIVER DREAM CRUISE. It is to be this Saturday(the 25th)

I have secured a parking lot in THE PERFECT spot in the cruise strip, a local donut shop. The place closes at noon. We can show sooner, but I expect most will not. I will be there in the morning to get setup and all.
The lot will accept 20+ vettes so come on, guys.....

My Z06VETTE banner will be out front.

I will update with the address soon. It is in Southgate, though.

The local vette club lot is always full, so we "young bucks" must find our own space. (Z owners are a different breed):roll:

I may even have some giveaways if enough show up.:D :D

PLEASE post if you plan to make it.

-Tony

·
Registered
882 Posts
Damn, love to go as I never see any Z's at the car shows. :roll:

But,,,,, scheduled to go to Bloomington in Chicago and represent the MI Z06ers there. ;)

Like the idea! Please update on the "next" event! :yeadog:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Darn. I wished I would have known about this earlier. I just promised a friend I would go out with them on Saturday. (They aren't Corvette fans.)

Thanks for the PM Tony. It looks like I will be at the Fest this year.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I am 99% sure I will be there. Thanks so much for the PM to let me know about this. I look forward to meeting other Z owners from this site. Catch you all then! I will PM you for info if I can't figure out how to get there. Thanks.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Attendance at GTG

vettemann7 said:
I am 99% sure I will be there. Thanks so much for the PM to let me know about this. I look forward to meeting other Z owners from this site. Catch you all then! I will PM you for info if I can't figure out how to get there. Thanks.
Tony,

I would love to be there, but I have a retirement party to attend (not mine, my executive assistants). Keep me posted of any future get together's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can't Make it

Can't make it I have a Grad. Party at my house this Sat. But please keep me in the loop for any further events Would love to hang out with some fellow Z owners.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WTF...............And ya'll wonder why we don't ever have any GTG's in Michigan. Everybody's too damn busy. I'm bummed. Zippy don't even know if he's coming. I'm bout to say F' it. 4 vettes in a bare parking lot....

Maybe I'll invite some F-bodies on LS1tech.com

Wish you guys could make it. I really do. The spot is SO prime.:(

-Tony

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I try to attend as many Vette events as I can, locally and out of state.

Unfortuantely, I can't make 'em all.

Zipster

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Hey, who do you think pays for this car :flaming: Its getting close to change over and we are working 2 Saturdays on, 1 Saturday off and last sat was my off. Its bad enough I will probably have to work July 2 :( :bang:

When are you going down for the fest :-?

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Madvetter said:
Hey, who do you think pays for this car :flaming:

Geesh.......easy tiger!! I work 7 days year round to pay for my lifestyle, so I can uunderstand. But there are a FEW things I push the way for.....

BTW.......didn't you pay CASH for your Z?!?!?!:roll: :lol:

-Tony

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Ok, maybe it was the wrong smiley to use, but you get the point. I'm feeling stressed out lately- these 10 hour nites are taking their toll on me :(

If I was off and the weather permitting, we would be there :jammin:

Have a couple of :guiness: for me as I will be sweating pretty good inside the plant. I heard its supposed to be in the 90's Fri - Sat :(

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Alright all you Michiganers. Here is the deal:

Tomorrow (Friday) night we are meeting at 8:30 p.m in Southgate for a cruise of our own. We will have Tony, myself, Andy with his 98 Viper, Craig with his 95 Viper, and whoever else wants to show up. I am sure we will be meeting up with more cars that have already started thier Downriver cruise. We are meeting in Southgate, the exact address being:

14490 Fort Street
Southgate, MI

I recommend to just mapquest this.

Now, Saturday afternoon starts the actual Downriver cruise. We will be meeting at noon at the same exact location posted above. Be there or be square, or something like that.. :crazy:

Fadi

Tony, Andy, And to you all, see you Friday night!. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts