Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be interested in selling my 02 EB z06 in the near future. My wife wants me to a more practial car (she says). I was curious what I would be able to get for the car. The interior is black. The car is in perfect condition. I have 14k miles on it, and the only mods that I have done are B&B stinger 2-tip and zip-tie mod. I lowered the car myself on stock bolts. I have 2 coats of Zaino treatment. I have all the original parts. I was thinking of asking 32.5k or so. If anyone is interested or have any comment please feel free to respond.

thanks,
mike.
cell 281-923-7725.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The price is right...good luck

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info...
Anybody interested just pm or email thanks..

mike
281-923-7725

·
Registered
290 Posts
wantazo6 said:
I might be interested in selling my 02 EB z06 in the near future. My wife wants me to a more practial car (she says). I was curious what I would be able to get for the car. The interior is black. The car is in perfect condition. I have 14k miles on it, and the only mods that I have done are B&B stinger 2-tip and zip-tie mod. I lowered the car myself on stock bolts. I have 2 coats of Zaino treatment. I have all the original parts. I was thinking of asking 32.5k or so. If anyone is interested or have any comment please feel free to respond.

thanks,
mike.
cell 281-923-7725.
hey looks like you don't wantaz06 you GOTAZ06. :lol:

If this was next year I might be interested. Tell your wife it is practical for hauling some arse!

Bump for ya and good luck on it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i might be interested in buying one here in about 2 months i would prefer mod red interior but would settle for the black. especialy that price with those miles. do you still have the stock exhaust though?

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
No offense intended to you or your lovely wife...but really....the car YOU drive should be your choice...

Now if you want a more practical car..or any other car go for it...

But for your wife to tell you what to drive? uhuh..

JMO..

Good luck either way..but just a thought to consider.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am so sorry guys. I have been offshore for 2 weeks unexpectly. I will not in phone contact till August 3. I have questions being asked about why am selling it. My wife and I are thinking about children, so I need a truck. Anyways, it will not for sale for a couple of months. I was giving everyone heads up.

thanks,
mike

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
fwiw..I bought my corvette because I have a kid..

The airbag shuts off and quite frankly when I give my wife much needed breaks from the child...

I toss the kid in the vette and head out for rides...

He loves it and quite frankly I get a kick out of it too..

The vettes a great car from a safety standpoint with regards to its solid and world class rigid chassis.

To each his own...yet I want to tell you ...father hood does not mean you shouldn't have a vette...Hell its the other way around...

It should be a standard. (believe me your wife will be grateful when you offer to take the new born for a ride and let her rest...)

JMO and my wifes a safety freak too..

Big smiles abound whenever I took(or take) the kid for a ride...

Again just beating the issue to death....but trading it for a CTS V series would be a nice alternative too...(Just shooting the breeze and congrats! You got at least 9 months to enjoy! Don't sell yet! ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Son-in-law got a 6-speed Caddie,CTS ,4 door,confuses valet,and in some cases a great anti theft device.Going to be tough to find a E B truck. Enjoy your change,keep the hope alive.

GASH EB 02

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well thanks for all the suggestions guys... I just raised the car back to stock height, wow much better. Also, my wife does'nt dictate if I keep the car. I about to trade in her car and get a H3. I will keep everyone informed.

thanks again,
mike. :thumb:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mike,

The car sounds exactly like what I'm looking for and I'm not that far away from the big TX. I wish my car was sold already, good luck with the decision in any event. If you do choose to sell, it sounds like the new owner will get a gem. :thumb:

- J

·
Registered
39 Posts
My car is sold and i'm looking to buy something in the next week or so so if you want it gone fast this is your chance. Also does the car have chrome wheels or does it still have the stock gunmetal ones? And once again will you come down off of 32.5 any?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
git_sum said:
My car is sold and i'm looking to buy something in the next week or so so if you want it gone fast this is your chance. Also does the car have chrome wheels or does it still have the stock gunmetal ones? And once again will you come down off of 32.5 any?

Hello again,

I have the gunmetal rims. I am asking 32,5k firm for the car. It is worth it I believe.

thanks,
mike.

·
Registered
39 Posts
So 32.5k is the absolute lowest you'll go? Also do you still have the stock titanium exhaust and if so does it go with the car?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
git_sum said:
So 32.5k is the absolute lowest you'll go? Also do you still have the stock titanium exhaust and if so does it go with the car?

Yes that is the lowest I can go. I also do have the stock Ti in perfect condition.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts