Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i love my car but i have already been bitten to upgrade. It is an 05 Silver Coupe with ebony interior. It has 1sB, z51, MN6, nav, and onstar. So it has every option except the glass top (which can be bought aftermarket) and the polished wheels (was planning on modding and upgrading the wheels), sorry no XM either im a CD person. Clear bra is already installed. Car has 5k miles on it (only two trips to texas and one weekend here in Colorado) I have pics if you want them email or PM me. Its just sitting in the garage at this point since im trying to sell it so somebody take it off my hands.

Maintenence wise i changed the oil at 1200 miles and the car was broken in according to GM specs. Didnt keep it under 55mph but kept it under 75mph and 3k RPM varying the RPM range first 500miles.

New with tax and the clearbra cost about $54600
Im looking to get around 50k for it but that is negotiable. Thats about a dollar a mile that i paid for it.

I also have an 86 dark red metallic coupe for sale that has every option. Has new engine, paint, leather, and clutch. Same thing if interested let me know.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Bring it to the Show Us Your Vette show in Longmont Saturday. There are always several vettes with for sale signs on them.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the TTT itlgo
Kevin unfortunately i cannot attend for personal reasons...i would love to have it there though. There are only 2 used ones within 300miles of mine on autotrader so needless to say the market is pretty small. If you could spread the word among your vette buddies and/or people that might be looking it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Any luck with Ebay?

I tried seling one small item months ago, and they goofed up my billing, even thought it didn't sell.....lost confidence in Ebay. :(

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
So far so good, both in buying and selling :cheers:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IT L GO said:
So far so good, both in buying and selling :cheers:
Ive had good experiences with ebay as far as money issues and prodcuts go. As far as selling my c6...no such luck. Im going to be putting it back up (they have a relist once for free type thing) within the next week. Hopefully it will sell this time around. I dont feel like im asking too much for it but i guess the market just isnt there. :(

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now selling car for 47,000 if anyone is still interested its ready to go.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD! YAY me, waiting on the z, vetteless for 3-4 months though how will i survive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts