Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Yuh kanow Dan, your really gettin on my nerves!!! :flaming: Your twisting my arm to buy a 2002 EB myself!! :eek: Of course I could always use a torch red garage queen.... Nah, I'll keep the black 01 and save up for the 03 Z06! Hopefully, it'll be a nice blue like the 02 EB. Good luck...and don't show up at St Mathews or you might not find it when you come out! :-D :-D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
DanA, your best bet in this situation is to try to sell your 01 yourself. You can post on this forum and on others for Corvettes. There ought to be lots of buyers for a clean 01 Z06 at a reasonable price. Your decision to purchase an EB 2002 obviously marks you as a man of culture and descriminating taste! I luv my nublu02!

jerboa :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I]Dave, it sure is clean!! One sparkling clean Torch Red. I even took al the wheels off and scrubbed and Zaino'd them whe I got back from Conn.[/I]

Gee Dan, can you do mine now? :-D :-D :-D :-D

WHat's the assembly line number (vin minus 41?) on that torch red?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Whew! Sure am glad I got MY right off the bat so there's no chance of wanting another color! ;) :D

-Kirk

PS -- To answer the question on the "best way" to sell the car, I'd say to check in with any aquaintences who have commented on really liking the car (as I'm sure many have). I ended up selling my '93 Mustang Cobra to a guy who had detailed it for me many times. He knew that I took great care of the car -- and it sure beat having to make appointments with strangers to look at the car! I think I may have "lucked out" by being able to sell my car this way, but if you can come by similar circumstances, it really saves time, effort, and money (and sanity)!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Try the National corvette trader or Trader on line this seems to work for a lot of folks I talk to. Good luck. Of course I am pulling for you.:D

J

·
0 Posts
My suggestion ..price it well so its attractive and mention its available when you can..

good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts