Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Z06ers! Thanks for your business over the years. Also, thanks to all who spent time with us at the Corvettes at Carlisle this year. The party was a blast, and the Z06Vette.com crew was out in force!

To celebrate the new season, we at Adam's are offering a few noteworthy specials for the month of September:

We are celebrating with a special for Z06Vette.com, just to say, "Thank you for your business!"

Take your pick of one of these FREE premiums with purchase:

FREE with orders over $50 online (choose one)

• Grit Guard Bucket Insert
  • In & Out Spray
  • 1/2 Gallon Car Wash
  • 16oz Detail Spray
  • 12oz VRT, Vinyl, Rubber & Tire Dressing
Free with orders over $100, choose one:

• NEW! Boar's Hair Wheel Brush (World's softest, safest wheel brush)
  • Adam's Clear 4.25 gallon Detail Bucket with Grit Guard Bucket Insert
  • 1/2 Gallon of Detail Spray
  • Microfiber Waffle-Weave Drying Towel
Free with orders over $200, choose one:

• Grit Guard Bucket and Rolling Caddy
  • New German Durafoam Pads and Adapter for the Porter Cable
  • Gallon of Detail Spray & 6 Microfiber Polishing Towels
Here's how it works: Go to www.adamspolishes.com. Add items to your cart that you need or wish to try. In the "Comments" section, enter your choice of premium. You won't be charged for the premium, nor the shipping on the premium!

Be sure to use the discount code: Z06 for your 10% discount. These premiums are essentially 20-25% discounts on Z06Vette orders, and are for online orders only.

Thanks to everyone here for your kindness and business. If you have any questions, need advice, or just want to talk about car care, call me on the cell: 310-344-4290. Our friend and Detail Tech, Brad Duvall, is also available for tips and advice (Bradams is his Z06Vette name.)

Look out for new products and videos, and thanks again for your business. :thumb:

Sincerely,

Adam

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
I spent two days at Carlisle and spent some time with Adam and his crew. I was fortunate enough to have them use my black car as a demo for the throngs of visitors and curious spectators, My car was in their care for the better part of Saturday afternoon. As a devoted Zaino user, Adam's crew vowed to convert me. THEY DID! Before returning my car to me, they detailed the entire car. Adam himself even pitched in to help. Some Z06Vette members and some Corvette Forum members were there to witness the Adam's crew in action. When the car was complete and I drove it back to the Z06 Unite area, I had numerous people comment on how great the car looked. Adam has a product for every detailing need. His DVD gives you all the instructions and tips on how to use all the products. His stuff does exactly what he says his stuff will do. On top of all that, Adam backs his products with a 110% guarantee. AND...call his cell phone and he'll probably answer. What more could you ask for?

If I didn't buy so much of Adam's stuff at Carlisle, I'd sure take advantage of these great specials. "Try it, you'll like it."

You da man Adam!:cheers:

NOTE TO S-TEE...
After the detailing you guys did, the car is sooo slippery and the supercharger is sooo shiny, there is NO WAY that yours is faster than mine.:rofl: Good job Scott...hope to see you again soon.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Darn! I just bought the grit guard detail bucket w/caddy, 3 pack In and Out spray, wash pad and some detail sponges three weeks ago. Oh well...next time.

·
Premium Member
5,533 Posts
Just purchased the " Absolute Essentials Kit " and " 3-Pack in & Out Spray ". got the bonus of " New German Durafoam Pads and Adapter for the Porter Cable" THANKS.... :thumb:

·
Registered
486 Posts
After seeing Adam and his crew go to town on Charlie's(NYCHASM's) car, I walked away after dropping a couple of "C" notes on a bunch of ADAM's PRODUCTS. The demo was fantastic, the dvd is very helpful, and all the products seem to work quite effortlessly. Lets not even discuss the fragrances......why must polishes smell so tasty????????

Keep up the great work ADAM!!!!!!!!!:eyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts