Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1fast, I've cleaned the entries, but it is me or is there like no activity in there?

It seems we had a list a mile long now down to 3-4 cars.

Did everyone stop buying cars? Do they not know about the seqs? Z06 market hit saturation?

Any theories anyone?

JC

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
N4C5S said:
1fast, I've cleaned the entries, but it is me or is there like no activity in there?

Did everyone stop buying cars? Do they not know about the seqs? Z06 market hit saturation?

Any theories anyone?

JC

Well spotted. One new entry, some cars there seems to be some possible allocation issues, little change.

Do newbies know there's a list?

·
Registered
670 Posts
I looked for a sequence # link over there <----------- but couldn't find one. Then again, my eyes seem to be on the fritz, old age? :D

Here's a link - > Sequence #'s

I just added mine! :cheers:

·
Registered
778 Posts
N4C5S said:

Any theories anyone?

JC
1fastdog,

First, BIG THANKS for what you do, helping us through the wait with the updates!!!

I tried to send you a note offline, but couldn't. Wanted to ask how to find a sequence # for the Z06 I picked up in November at the Museum (order DJRRPM/S/N 12760)-you did help me track it through the site here. Second question is how can I help a friend who has an issue finding out sequence/S/N on an order that is for a coupe, not a Z06 (order DNWXJV/TPW 2/04)?

Joe Syslo

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I just added my info. What's the status number represent?
Maybe I could answer it myself but left it blank.

:guiness:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
FastDog,

When you "peak" into the files for this info, can you also see specs on the car???

I don't know if you saw my post about my interior change request, but the dealer is trying to get it changed from Black to Mod.Red. Can you view this info and report back??

Feel free to email off line if you prefer,

Thanks,

Win

[email protected]

www.AutopiaAuctions.com

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
495 Posts
IMA Z06,

Thank you for imparting that piece of information to me, now I don't feel like quite susc a dumbass, at least on that subject..

:lol: :lol: Nick :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts