Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! I just recently got nitrous installed on my 02 Z06. I got a Zex 150 wet shot. My question is where is the best place for the nitrous to enter the motor? WOULD IT BE SAFE TO SPRAY A 200 WET SHOT IF THE CAR IS TUNED WITH IT? They put the nozzle in the middle of the air bridge by drilling a hole in the middle of it and twisting it in. I have seen some cars that have it going in closer to the throttle body with the nozzle of even having some type of plate there...Which is that best way, and where is the best place in the intake for the nitrous to spray in with a wet system? I am also about to purchase a halltech intake to allow a little more air in and to get rid of that accordian style intake tube. Thanks for all the help in advance! :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't get greedy

Tbyrne Motorsports has a plate that bolts directly behind the throttle body. The kit has everything needed to move the power steering pump without permenant alterations. It is a relatively simple bolt on that takes maybe an hour. It is also very clean looking. Don't be greedy with your shot. There are alot of posts that recommend not going over a 100 shot without beefing up the lower end of your engine. By the way, I have a NXT 100 shot with a Halltech and SLP Loudmouths. I love the set up. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts