Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the nasty wintery weather here in KC, I haven't driven the Z in over a week. I can't stand it any more. Even now, with the weather being much better, I don't want to drive it due to the road debris. I guess I will drive the beater a few more days, then I am going to drive the wheels off the Z. hahaha

http://typhoon.missouri.edu/~norman/Z06/Z06rearquarter.jpg

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
Yep.

It's snowing in the Dallas area right now. No Z or hot-rod for at least 2 days til all the crap is off the roads. :(

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
Due to the nasty wintery weather here in KC, I haven't driven the Z in over a week. I can't stand it any more. Even now, with the weather being much better, I don't want to drive it due to the road debris. I guess I will drive the beater a few more days, then I am going to drive the wheels off the Z. hahaha

http://typhoon.missouri.edu/~norman/Z06/Z06rearquarter.jpg
Yeah that Viper is one hell of a beater!:lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hey PN......

That file is huge...........what the hell is it?????

:cheers:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh just go look at it. hahahaha Hope you have high speed access. It is a Viper in the snow. Kinda funny.

·
Registered
778 Posts
WA 2 FST said:
Yep.

It's snowing in the Dallas area right now. No Z or hot-rod for at least 2 days til all the crap is off the roads. :(
WA 2 FST,

I drove the FRc to work this morning-either I or the FRC may end up spending the night here tonight:-? ! Where the hell are we anyway?:p

Joe:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Say Joe...

...with just a little good old American ingenuity one might adapt a tow hitch to the rear of the Corvette and simply tow around that gunship. Geez...I don't think I'd worry about getting stuck ANYPLACE :D

Charlie

·
Registered
778 Posts
Re: Say Joe...

NYCHASM said:
...with just a little good old American ingenuity one might adapt a tow hitch to the rear of the Corvette and simply tow around that gunship. Geez...I don't think I'd worry about getting stuck ANYPLACE :D

Charlie
Charlie,

Not too bad an idea, but I'll have to wait until the ground dries off:p

Joe:D :D :D

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
slyck14 said:

WA 2 FST,

I drove the FRc to work this morning-either I or the FRC may end up spending the night here tonight:-? ! Where the hell are we anyway?:p

Joe:D :D :D :D
Joe...I hear ya, my friend! If I wanted snow I'd live in the TX panhandle or somewhere north of the Red River. :p

My kids like it, though. I have lived in D/FW my entire life, and we used to get one decent snow (well, if you call 3-4" decent) just about every year.

Today, is a day I'm glad I'm self-employed and my office is at home. None of my vehicles are good in the nasty stuff, either. :eek:

·
Registered
514 Posts
OK, that...

...video was Super-funny!

:lol:

·
Registered
906 Posts
I hear ya PN

I haven't been able to drive the Z since Jan. 12th. Damned white stuff anyway. The kicker is, we haven't really received that much. It just stays around and the City of Laramie doesn't plow streets.

The saving grace will be Feb 10th when I go watch the Dave Hill presentation in Denver. I am taking the Z as long as the Interstates are clear.

Slyck14,

You could always slingload your Vette back home.:D Then your Vette would truly be "flyin".;)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Norm, great video, great choice of music, that was pretty funny...

Mark

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I just can't take it any more. Road debris, fallen trees or not, I am driving the Z today. I just have to. :lol:

Never mind. I just checked the forecast and they say it could flurry today. DANG IT!!!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Great job. I should have videotaped my Z stuck in the driveway. Not much action though, just the rear wheels spinning on the ice. Good music selection. Nothing like a little Van Halen to get you pumped up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts