Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank God for the extended warranty!!!! I took my car to the dealer for the C1214HC code that would not go away. It turned out that both the EBCM and the BPMV had to be replaced. The grand total walking out of the Service Dept. was Chevrolet $2981.53 :eek: :eek2: / Me $0.00!!!!!!! :jammin: I don't care what anyone says, You can't beat the GMPP extended warranty! :thumb:

Just wanted to share my joyful experience. :D :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Whoa! You can't beat the GMPP extended warranty! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
wow that is AWSOME!

I wondered what was going wrong with your vette!

Mine has been coming on lately also-good thing I have an extended warranty:thumb:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I had the same problem. Service ah/tc system now message. I took it in and the whole thing needed to be replaced( BPMV/EBCM I think they are called). I belive the total cost was $3200.00 Code was c1214 current. It was done under factory warranty. I just purchased the extended plan and it covered a rental for 1 week $500, the labor and parts (blocker ring, steel shift fork, and a synchronizer). Not a penny out of pocket except for the oil change. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I agree..On mine I also had the C1214 code and the both messages AH and ABS would stay on at all times.The dealer changed the EBCM(electronic brake control module) under extended warranty :guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just bought an extended warranty from the dealer on Friday. 24 months, 24,000 miles for $800. Can't beat that. :yeadog:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts