Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having problem after my LPE GT 9 cam install (228/588/114) for a check engine light I had the PCM updated for the different cam profile. The check engine light came on after the LPE GT 9 cam install, about 400 miles. The code I get is P0107 Low MAP (Manifold absolute pressure low voltage circuit). I have changed the MAP sensor, checked for leaks/connections. I get the check engine light at high engine RPMs 6200+, always comes up as a H History code, on the next ignition cycle if the RPMs go beyond 6200+/hit the rev limiter set at 6850. Has any one else experience this? Do you need to set different parameters for the MAP sensor due to the decreased vacuum from the cam?
I have tried to fix the problem myself any advice/help would be appreciated I am getting frustrated.
v/r
Steve “THE YAV” Yavornitzki

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will Go,
Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I did find my coupler were the Blackwing bolts to the MAF seal torn. Looks like the dealer tried to put the seal on backwards. Bought a new seal I fired it up and after a minute the SES light went out. I am waiting on my Port and Polished Throttle Body from LPE.
v/r
THEYAV

1 - 3 of 3 Posts