Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i believe one of the rears has been patched (i'm not at home right now to verify that). also, i can measure the tread depth later if requested, but the pics give a pretty good idea of life remaining on them. no abnormal abuse (crazy burnouts or drag racing :) ). they're a bit dirty/dusty in these pics.

a few more pics here .

$550 shipped...obo.

thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
:jammin: I'll take them for the $550 shipped. Contact me when you return so I can make arrangement to pay you.

Thanks,

John :ity:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Burb you lucky bastard lol, congrats on finding them before me :p Be sure to let me know if the sale doesn't go through, I'm interested :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not as lucky as you thought. rutiger never got back to me about the tires. If you want them you can have them at this point I would not send him any money. Your chose.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Easy there dude. I have no pm's from you or email. This is the first time I have checked back on this thread as I had to leave town for a familiy emergency last week. I have sold a number of items on this board with no problems ever.

Now onto the tires. It looks like I have a solid buyer now, but if it falls through I will report here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts