Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tires will definantly need to be replaced soon, especially the fronts.
they are straight off of an 02' vette. I'm pretty sure (but not positive) that they still have the tire pressure warning system still inside them.
the right rear rim has a small blemish from a parking curb which is hardly noticable and you wouldnt see it unless someone pointed it out to you. Has the original F1 supercars on them. They will be avaliable April 6th when my new wheel/tires arrive.
looking to get $700 for them.

[email protected]

Tampa, FL

·
Registered
54 Posts
I made an offer, you countered, and we were in the process of closing the deal. We had a gentlemans agreement for me to purchase the wheels and you sold them out from underneath me.

You need to learn to LIVE UP TO YOUR WORD. GROW UP!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER. :mah:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BluMachine said:
I made an offer, you countered, and we were in the process of closing the deal. We had a gentlemans agreement for me to purchase the wheels and you sold them out from underneath me.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER. :mah:

we never spoke on the phone. you made an offer and I told you the least I'd take for them.
you asked to see the wheels. I told you several times where the wheels could be seen on the car.
we were NOT in the process of closing the deal. suppose you didnt want them after you saw them???

I'm not K-mart dude, I don't put shyt on hold.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Guess there not going to be cruisin' buddies anytime soon... :rofl: "Like the bumper stickers say in Wichita", Shit Happens! :guiness:

Bob :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Jeff'sSS said:
we never spoke on the phone. you made an offer and I told you the least I'd take for them.
you asked to see the wheels. I told you several times where the wheels could be seen on the car.
we were NOT in the process of closing the deal. suppose you didnt want them after you saw them???

I'm not K-mart dude, I don't put shyt on hold.

Jeff
Yea, your right, we didn't talk on the phone, but what's that got to do with it. We did exchange several e-mails. I offered, you countered and at that point I wanted to inspect the wheels. You told me the wheels would not be available until April 15. I was making arrangements to come see the wheels before the 15th when you sent me an e-mail stating someone offered what you were originally asking and so you were not going to sell them to me at the agreeded upon price.

This is water under the bridge for me, but I haven't been here in a while so just wanted to set the record.

I wish you were K-mart... atleast when they agree to a sale price, they deliver the product :mah:

Edit: Found the deleted e-mails... you know what they say about putting it in writing...

Date: 4/5/05 5:28PM
Subject: Re: Z06 wheels

I'd like to have a look at the wheels. Let me know how to reach you so we can set something up.

>>> <[email protected]> 04/05/05 4:23 PM >>>
I'll let them go for $600. I actually have a real easy way of shipping them
through my work so that wasn't really an issue.
You'll have to wait till the 15th though.. there was a problem with the set
of wheels I ordered for my camaro.
Jeff

Date: 4/11/05 9:00AM
Subject: Re: Z06 wheels

I made an offer, you countered, and we were in the process of closing the deal. We had an agreement for me to purchase the wheels and you sold them out from underneath me.

>>> <[email protected]> 04/10/05 11:11 PM >>>
Scott,
I had someone offer me what I was asking for the wheels.

thank you for your interest.

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts