Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
HI
WE HAVE A SET OF 2004 Z06 WHEELS AND TIRES ON CONSIGNMENT FOR A CUSTOMER. THE HAVE ABOUT 400 MILES ON THEM. THE CUSTOMER WANTS $2000.00 FOR THEM. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, EMAIL ME AT [email protected] WE ARE IN UPLAND, CA.

THANKS, GARY

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not A Problem.
I Did Just Get A Set Of Aftermarket Chrome Z06 Wheels & Caps In Today. I Almost Forgot About Them. The Customer Bought Some C6 Chrome Wheels From Us And Asked Us To Sell His 17's & 18's. He Wants $800.00 For Them.
Hope This Helps
Gary

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gary I'm really looking for OEM wheels, which are probably stronger and lighter than aftermarket wheels... thanks Henry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Henry,
Not A Problem, Just Thought I Would Let You Know. Good Luck In Your Search. I'll Keep My Eyes Open For A Set For Ya.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Henry Bjoin said:
Gary I'm really looking for OEM wheels, which are probably stronger and lighter than aftermarket wheels... thanks Henry
I have a set on the for sale forum @ $ 800....they are painted black...I think they are sold but if for any reason the deal does fall through they will be available. Let me know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It Was For Me! Depends On What They Are Asking For The Car. I Have Had No Problems With The 02 Motor And The Car Is Still Under Factory Warranty. I Would Do It Again If The Price Was Right And The Motor Was Instaleed Properly.
Good Luck, Gary

·
Registered
373 Posts
I was debating selling mine with the front tires too. Front tires are 275 eagle F1's...NOT supercars.

The front wheels have some curb rash from the previous owner, but the rears are great.

I was asking $600 locally for the wheels and front tires.

·
Registered
5 Posts
OEM 2002 Z06 wheels available

I have a set that have only 3 miles on them (from dealer to wheel installer - changed to chromies). Thus, they are as new. If you are interested, send me an email and I can send you pics. Email is: [email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Henry Bjoin said:
You could get the Chromes for street use and use your stock wheels for racing. That is what I did. The price for the chromes is not a bad price.

E

·
Registered
23 Posts
Set of OEM Rims Available

I have a spare set of OEM wheel's off an '02. I purchased them about six months ago with the intention of having them painted black. Due to other expenses my priorities have changed. The wheel's do have tires but their pretty worn. Paid $600 and hoping to get that out of them. Located in SoCal. If interested please contact me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a spare set of the grey OEM wheel's off an '02. I purchased them about six months ago with the intention of having them painted black. Due to other expenses my priorities have changed. The wheel's do have tires but they are pretty worn. Paid $600 and hoping to get that out of them. Located in SoCal. If interested please contact me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts