Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they were suppose to be mine, but guess who got them?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I had the painter at work paint them for me. Cost?? Well, I bought him breakfast and he needed a new airbrush. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

What an excellent job...absolutely flawless!! At least 6 coats of paint and 4 coats of clearcoat.

We are deciding what to do with mine. I think he is thinking about a lttle flame job!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif My Buddy Black Magic has me thinking to "Dare To Be Different!!"

Anyway...look at these babys shine!! I gotta feelin Sherylann is going to want more!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Verrrry cool!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Want more what Frank...(hehe) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
217 Posts
Did ya get Poodle covers, too?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looks excellant, but look what you've started. Another Mod crazy vette owner. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

On 2001-03-27 07:18, Rapid spewed forth this drivel:
Very nice, but now the rest of the engine is looking a little plain. I hope your man has extra paint.

There are thousands of gallons of paint here. Those covers are Ford Red. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Hope it doesn't slow the car down!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Frank, the only problem I see is that they used Ford paint /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif They look good./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Frank, How about that Z06 Emblem we talked about???? Lunch today to discuss???? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts

On 2001-03-27 07:22, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:

There are thousands of gallons of paint here. Those covers are Ford Red. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Hope it doesn't slow the car down!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Frank you had to go and say the F word.
Having Ford paint on a vette. That's worse than the oil consumption and the column lock problem and this was self inflicted. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Rail covers look awesome. I especially like the addition of the Z06 emblem. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Those are saweet!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

O.K. ... Engine work this month (I hope). Spekter Werkes next month ... looks like I will be making the engine area purty after that. By then, hopefully someone will be making those babies with a Z06 or LS6 emblem.

Thanks for the pics Frank!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts