Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sherylann added chrome covers to her engine bay today. Battery, fuse box and master cylinder. These were originally suppose to go on my Z, but guess what?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

The covers are actually made by FRC Tom. They look VERY good!! Tom, I need to order another set!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks Sharp!! Probably would have looked real good on your Z Frank, but she's the one with the gun.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Frank,
You have to remember to order two sets of everything /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
You can probably even get a discount. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I think a set with red ends would be more to Sherylann's liking, it would set those red covers off.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

On 2001-07-04 12:52, FRC Tom spewed forth this drivel:
I think a set with red ends would be more to Sherylann's liking, it would set those red covers off.

Oh...now you're talking!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Frank, tell her how nice they would look on a 2002 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Slowly Frank. Remember the plan. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Nice!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Frank...just be glad your not a poligamist living in Utah....of course then you'd qualify for a "fleet" discount.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts