Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, she waxes the hood....love that Zaino shine!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Next she does the fenders!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
680 Posts
What else do you use "wax" for Frank... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Frank, the maintenance on that probably kills you eh? And I bet keeping the car in shape must not be cheap either. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

On 2001-04-22 23:05, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
Frank, the maintenance on that probably kills you eh? And I bet keeping the car in shape must not be cheap either. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JC
ROTFLMAO!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif She costs more than the Z!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Frank,

Did she do the same to her "Z"?

I'll be home from Toronto thursday, perhaps I could get SherylAnn to detail my?? car??

See ya for lunch Friday??????

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

On 2001-04-24 12:53, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
Frank my wife Debra now wants ME to do her Lexus using that same method. THANKS ALOT BUD!!! LOL. FUBU69/LES

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif Seeing FUBU in a mini skirt would be someting I would not care to see!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Frank my Vette needs a wax /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif how much does Sherylann charge /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts