Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys putting them?

I have an autometer mini....and am considering cutting a slit in the drivers side a-pillar, sliding the bracket in there and afixing it....basically flush mounted on the a-pillar....any thoughts? experience? suggestions?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FRC Tom said:
I have seen one placed in the center AC vent.
That's a good thought...any idea what kind of light it was? I've seen this with the Harlan shiftlight on lots of cars...I may be able to cut the bracket off, and customize something....

My motto: "When in doubt...Dremel!" :D :guiness: :cheers:

·
Registered
340 Posts
What are you guys talking about???? Please explan further and if you have pics, please post

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Vetteless, just a little light that tells you when to shift (usually settable to a certain RPM).....

Us pros use the sound of the engine :yeadog:

j/k guys :sneaky:

JC

·
Registered
340 Posts
Oh wow thats cool.....I have seen them on a few rice burners, don't think they really need them.....I guess thats good for us rookie drivers.....Hey what could I be called, I don't even know how to drive stick....I have tried tiptronic and that seems easy, but never used the 3rd pedal....Can't wait for that day, my friend offered to let me drive his Cobra after school one day, but the parking lots are always packed......

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL...."sound of the engine"

Sorry, but when I tag the rev limiter at an indicated 6200 rpm's in 1st gear at WOT....I get pissed...:)

Shift light, with a 6400 pill, works great for me...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts