Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be picking up the shirts tomorrow but there are a dozen people who's orders are incomplete (see other thread). 99% of you are good to go, but the remaining numbers if not corrected will be sold in the order in which received.

Since we are sold out, orders processed after tonight will be put on a HOLD until another 100 or so build up.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are one of the ones who need a shirt for a next week museum delivery, CONTACT ME NOW so that I can put priority on these. If you wait, you will not get it in time!

Next? White/Black Polos!

Thanks!

JC

·
Registered
165 Posts
JC, thanks for making this happen for all of us. I will be out til late Friday nite (coming back from BG after NCM delivery). Can I sign on and pay Saturday???? Or do you want me to pay tonight?

Regarding Polo's: I prefer black.

Thanks,
Ken- /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
White Polo's /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Black shirts get awfully hot in the sun down here in the south. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

White polo's with a small logo ...

JC, are there going to be shirts, etc for the vettec6 or combo shirts, or ???

Vince

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vince, that's a long way down the road, we don't have a proper logo or design on VetteC6.com and won't until we get closer to launching the actual C6....and thats over 2 years away /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
N4C5S - getting my Museum Delivery on 8/23!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts