1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Drugs are bad for you. :bang:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
As he tried to force one of the family members out of the home, one of the victims shot him with a Taser.

That just caused the intruder to demand to be shocked some more. He grabbed a lamp, unscrewed the bulb and stuck his fingers in, shocking himself and yelling.
OMG!!! This statement alone had me laughing so hard I spit Mountain Dew all over my keyboard. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Hmmmm.........Doesn't GSJack live in that town. :eek:o:

Maybe a relation. :lol:

He better not do that at the Fest :lol: :NoNo:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
After Phelps was arrested, deputies say he damaged the patrol car by biting through a cable cord in the back seat. :zboobie:

·
10,998 Posts
man what kind of drug was that guy on :eek:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
DJWorm said:
Why didn't the Taser work on somebody that was Naked ??!!
That guy had to be on some serious drugs for a taser to fail to put him on the ground.

·
Registered
396 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
The cop missed with his real taser, I suspect that the neighbor got him with some kind of stun gun, but not a high powered one. And the reporter (of course) just lumped them together under the taser label.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
mgarfias said:
The cop missed with his real taser, I suspect that the neighbor got him with some kind of stun gun, but not a high powered one. And the reporter (of course) just lumped them together under the taser label.

Sounds about right. As far as drugs...humm...PCP? :drunk:

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I feel sorry for that poor man.No drugs,just a classic Manic/Depressive episode,the nudity,self destructivness,and all.I saw a friend of mine do the same sort of thing,just before he was commited for manic/depression.Funny story,just not Haha funny :eek:o:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts