Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corvette Fever will be there for some photo shots of the race. Hop in before it is too late.

Unleash Your Beast!!!
Sunday, Oct 14, 2001
9:00am – 5:00pm
Desoto Raceway, Bradenton, Fl
2nd Annual Corvette, Viper & F-Body Shoot out
· Limited Amount of Participants
· Trophies Awarded
· First time Racers Welcome
· Free Drag Racing Seminars
· Complimentary BQQ at the BPP Trailer for all racers
· Dyno on site
· CorvetteForum and C5 Registry Gathering
· Spectators Welcome
· Fun for everyone
Race all Day!!!
Why wait all day for 3 or 4 runs at your local track?
Race or chase, see who is king of the hill…
Only Chevrolet Corvettes, Doge Vipers and GM F-Bodies are eligible to participate.
Pre-registration strongly encouraged, only a limited number of participants will be allowed at this event.

Please contact us by phone for registration.

Sponsored By:
Breathless Performance Products
954-925-7725

_______

BreathlessPerformance.com

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Corvette Fever will be there for some photo shots of the race. Hop in before it is too late.

Unleash Your Beast!!!
Sunday, Oct 14, 2001
9:00am – 5:00pm
Desoto Raceway, Bradenton, Fl
2nd Annual Corvette, Viper & F-Body Shoot out
· Limited Amount of Participants
· Trophies Awarded
· First time Racers Welcome
· Free Drag Racing Seminars
· Complimentary BQQ at the BPP Trailer for all racers
· Dyno on site
· CorvetteForum and C5 Registry Gathering
· Spectators Welcome
· Fun for everyone
Race all Day!!!
Why wait all day for 3 or 4 runs at your local track?
Race or chase, see who is king of the hill…
Only Chevrolet Corvettes, Doge Vipers and GM F-Bodies are eligible to participate.
Pre-registration strongly encouraged, only a limited number of participants will be allowed at this event.

Please contact us by phone for registration.

Sponsored By:
Breathless Performance Products
954-925-7725

_______

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Hey Ernie! It's Les Kaufteil. I may attend that shoot-out. It has been a couple of months since I have visted with you at your facility off of Stirling RD. Lots of our members are using your Vortex system as well as some of your other great products. I would like you to consider becoming a vendor with us. As you can tell we have come along way in 8 months and a large percentage of our membership do modify their Vettes. Please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me [you have my phone # in your system]. I have always enjoyed talking and doing business with you and your friendly staff. FUBU69/LES:cool:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Please put this on the calendar......

And please consider supporting the forum.....it's only $75-100 a month and it allows you to go to bed at night feeling all warm and fuzzy knowing that you are helping keep the site alive...:)

Plus, we have a lot of features for vendors including a product page, vendor forums, and a lot more :)

Thanks!

JC

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I second that Ernie, I'm glad you decide to stop in per our conversation last weekend.
Remember the look on my face when I dynoed that Pewter vert.
That old guy had us all fooled.
I am going to Bradenton tonight for test and tune, gotta get my 60 ft. times down.

You guys got to see the headers that BPP have made, awsome.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your right Tom.. Thanks on the Headers they are the only step header with removable collectors for easy clutch work.

We now have Ron with Pro Auto Tec , ARE and Corvette Connection as Pro tuners going to the shootout. Corvette Fever Magazine is coming over for some shots of the race.

Should be a fun event.

Thanks
Ernie

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Breathless said:
Your right Tom.. Thanks on the Headers they are the only step header with removable collectors for easy clutch work.

We now have Ron with Pro Auto Tec , ARE and Corvette Connection as Pro tuners going to the shootout. Corvette Fever Magazine is coming over for some shots of the race.

Should be a fun event.

Thanks
Ernie
Ron did my Blue car and hopefully it will be done in time.
This is the same track I had my fender bender.
First time out on a slippery track 12.25 117 mph
If not I will bring my Z06.
I'll be signing up soon.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I just got off the phone with Ernie. The headers are about 8 weeks out. I'm going over to check them out next week. Maybe BPP will be a new forum vendor by then.;) FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the Dyno will be there..

We will be there at 8:00 am getting the track ready, We will have them prep the track with VHT to get the fastest times.

By the way I just talked to the Viper Club and they are getting a little nervous considering what we did to them the last time.

Thanks
Ernie

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
FUBU69 said:
I just got off the phone with Ernie. The headers are about 8 weeks out. I'm going over to check them out next week. Maybe BPP will be a new forum vendor by then.;) FUBU69/LES
The headers are impressive Les, I know you won't just be looking.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Don't worry Tom we are going to sign up. I have to pass this to the front accounting office and put out a memo for everyone to know.

Please call me on Monday Morning to set everything up.

Thanks
Ernie

·
Registered
0 Posts
FRC Tom said:

Just leave 4 days earlier.:D :lol:
Tom,

They probably heard I was coming down and changed the dates. :( If I came down 4 days earlier, they would probably change it to 4 days after I leave. :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Frank,

you should come down early....OctoberVettes is taking place saturday in Kissimmee and then Sunday is the Shootout!

I'm signed up already and will be attending with a lot of CF members....gonna be a blast and you can come out and watch for only $10 :cheers:

Mark

1 - 20 of 23 Posts