Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,
Can anyone tell me where to order a do-it-yourself repair manual for my Zo6? I have searched for this on this website and the internet but I cannot find one for the Zo6. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
80 Posts
keller said:
Hey y'all,
Can anyone tell me where to order a do-it-yourself repair manual for my Zo6? I have searched for this on this website and the internet but I cannot find one for the Zo6. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
I bought the shop manual on CDROM (the same s/w that the techs at the dealerships use) for something like 60 or 70 bux through "The Corvette Doctor" (google it to get the web link :thumb: ). It's not exactly a do-it-yourself repair manual but it will definitely provide you with the info you will need to do most repairs. And what's nice about having it on CD, you can install the entire s/w onto a laptop for portability in your garage or while on the road :D And one another nice feature of this s/w, it covers not only Vettes but ALL GM vehicles dating from 1984 (or so, can't remember exact year) through 2004 :yeadog:

Also, there are a couple of places you can mail order the Service Manual in hardcopy format (published by Helms I believe) for around 125 bux shipped (contact Ken Fichtner at "Fichtner Chevrolet" or Gene Culley at "Fred Beans"). Same thing google either of them for phone numbers and/or web links...or PM me and I'll forward you the weblinks that I have!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Go to <www.helminc.com> and order the 3 volume factory service manual. There is also an order form in the back of the owners manual. :eyes:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
I doubt you'll find a repair manual specifically for the Z06. You'll need to look for the C5 manuals which cover all models. The previous posters all have good suggestions as to where to go to find what you are looking for.

Charlie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts