Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to fly out to Charlotte NC where I'm in the process of buying a 2016 C7 Z06 with less than 25k. The car is being sold as a 750 horse power car, with "aftermarket longtube headers, aFe power cold air intake, upgraded smaller supercharger pulley, MSD spark plug wires" done to it. (I copy and pasted this from their website.) When they had the car it didn't have any cats so to sell the car they had to add cats to it to make it legal to sell, then they retuned the car with a third party.. Now, my question is should I be worried about having to upgrade any internals, I have read countless times that the engine is stout and reliable. I'm just curious because its quite a bit of money to be spending. Also the car will be making a 11 hour drive back to where I live just a few days after purchase. Any advice or reply would be appreciated. I'm going to call the tuner tomorrow and see what his recommendations are, hopefully the dealer will give me their tuners number so I can bother those guys with educated questions.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts