Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to Maxie Price and talked with Monica a little bit. She said she got back from the Corvette plant not too long ago, and got to ride in the new Z06 with Dave Hill. She told him to not be afraid to scare her, so he opened it up a few times and hit 140mph on the highway TWICE! I was so jealous! :D

Anyway, she sent me two REALLY good pictures of a Z06 next to a regular coupe. I can't host them, so if someone would like to post the pictures please give me your email.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Post them in the concours section here.
<=============

·
Registered
432 Posts
Lankhoss said:
I just went to Maxie Price and talked with Monica a little bit. She said she got back from the Corvette plant not too long ago, and got to ride in the new Z06 with Dave Hill. She told him to not be afraid to scare her, so he opened it up a few times and hit 140mph on the highway TWICE! I was so jealous! :D

Anyway, she sent me two REALLY good pictures of a Z06 next to a regular coupe. I can't host them, so if someone would like to post the pictures please give me your email.

Thanks!
wish I was that close to go visit Monica but I will be seeiing her soooon! #16 on the list! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
curvesman said:
wish I was that close to go visit Monica but I will be seeiing her soooon! #16 on the list! :cheers:
Bragging won't get you anywhere. :rofl: Except a newC6 Z06 quicker then me. :cry:

Right on you lucky guys. :usa:

·
Registered
432 Posts
george said:
Bragging won't get you anywhere. :rofl: Except a newC6 Z06 quicker then me. :cry:

Right on you lucky guys. :usa:
Is bristal tn on my way back to NY from BG? Could always stop by and show off some more! :yeadog:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Oooh, I gotta see these pics!

Alex

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Lankhoss said:

Thanks!
Here are your pics:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nice! :jammin:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Those 2 shots bring back the visions of the C4 LT1 and the ZR1 side by side. :(

Jack

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
proexpert said:
I agree, they look the same to me. You really gotta study them to see the difference, especially the rear view.
:eek: What!?!?!

I can CLEARLY see a difference in the two having them side by side, and I see the differences in the rearend MUCH easier with these pics. In fact, I didn't realize how sexy its arse was until I saw these ;-)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not only grandma couldn't tell the difference, mother couldn't either! :lol:

That DSOM looks good. :thumb:

Doug

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Sweet...not enough of an agressive look on the Z06 for my tastes.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I noticed the difference after looking at it for a minute. The Z has bigger exhaust tips, wider tires and a lower stance. However it's not as much difference as it should be. But it still looks good. Everyone has their opinion about it, but I'll just keep modding my C5 Z, I donb't like the lines of the C6's. :usa:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts