Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see who got them and who didnt. I decided to go with out them.

Mike

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
No Badly Styled Moldings here! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Though I must confess to owning some back in '98 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
266 Posts
Like Agent said. None here!

A guy on another forum named Tony said they offer "Tree Protection". /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

do what you want,

·
Registered
105 Posts
Have them, do not like them...

Since the Wife was "putting up some fuss" and she "liked them" I have them (go figure) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But do know how to take them off when she is not looking, we will see how long it takes her to notice? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
mine has them now and 02 will have them i think it adds a little stylish look . just my two cents ..

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
liked them on my Coupe...but not on my upcoming FRC Z06..........To each his/her own. Still a nice looking machine regardless of the extra body weight.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
Came with 'em. Didn't like 'em. ...at first. God help me, I'm starting to LIKE them. WTF?

HarleyB(Z)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Don't have them -- the added weight contributes to people not being able to hit the 0-60 in 4 seconds flat.

See, I don't have em -- No problems hitting 4.0. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
680 Posts
I like um......But I like Harleys Sig better!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
If you look in the Registry, you will see almost exactly half of the people have this option (B84).

I have them and like them. I think the car looks plainer without them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
liked 'em and ordered 'em.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have em...make the car look longer...lower...sleeker...its a visual thing with me!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Personally, I feel they detract from the original intended design. They seem to cut the scoop in half. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Maybe, if they somehow integrated the moldings into the scoop somehow. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif ANyway, I always park far away from any other cars in the corner of the lot usually an extra hundred yards away. Which by the way, the extra walk is good for your heart! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif:):)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Don't have them, didn't want them. Looks good either way, just depends on what you like. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Cleaner looking w/o IMHO.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Frank most likly needs them to stabilize the car during 100+ mph power slides.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts