Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have very rarely seen pictures of vettes with the Machined side spears and grill insert setup. Why is that?....

Anyone that has them post pics...

everyone that doesnt... why dont you have them... is it not your taste?

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Side spear?
Show me. :-?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Please report to 'RICER' section under "10 year old HONDA's" :drunk:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I got to get me some them :bang: :drunken: :idea: :ity:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm not sure exactly what they are but I know I don't want them on my car, but maybe a wing of a Supra or an Evo. :eek2: That would be sweet!!!! :puke:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Is this what you're talking about?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Cave Man said:
Is this what you're talking about?

Even "Astro" wouldn't go for those.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the C5 Spears

These are what I was referring to.... i was thinking they would match the machine polished OEM wheels rather nice since they are twin spokes.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Backlash said:
Only if you add a screaming eagle on the hood... :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: [email protected] now I would go for that :rofl: :rofl:, with one of these guys as well >>> :usa: :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am really suprised by this reaction... i mean these look like nice quality pieces.. especially compared to the other choices.. those cheap plastic looking inserts

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
msukazman said:
i am really suprised by this reaction... i mean these look like nice quality pieces.. especially compared to the other choices.. those cheap plastic looking inserts
Yeah, me too. They kinda have an AMG look to them if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
msukazman said:

These are what I was referring to.... i was thinking they would match the machine polished OEM wheels rather nice since they are twin spokes.
I've never seen these live, but they look nice on the car(s) in the West Coast Corvette catalog. They're subtle, which is nice.

...Then again, with no other chrome on the car 'cept for the "z06" badge, they're just not for me.

-Kirk

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
msukazman said:
You're getting the reaction of an older crowd.

I think it looks fine. :yeadog:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Z06Dad said:
You're getting the reaction of an older crowd.

I think it looks fine. :yeadog:

i'm surprised that the "older crowd" doesn't like them, my 71 year old father drools over anything with fins, chrome or pinstriping on it... :p

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
gresch said:
i'm surprised that the "older crowd" doesn't like them, my 71 year old father drools over anything with fins, chrome or pinstriping on it... :p
I left the " " off of older crowd. :D I was wondering when someone would catch on to that remark. :p :z:

·
Registered
193 Posts
gresch said:
Zackly!

I think it's the reaction of tasteful crowd really.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts