Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took some pictures of my sideWinder with
the T1000 filter installed. I like the looks and
it feels like it breathes better than the wedge.

H

·
0 Posts
It's Z1000 PS

That particular filter is the Z1000 PS, rather than the Z1000 Race filter we tested.

It flows as much air as the Z1000 Race filter, but since we dynoed our 02 with the Race filter at 367 RWHP, we did not want to send out a different filter than the one used in testing.

The Z1000 PS is an optional filter, at no additional charge. Just specify when ordering.

Jim Hall

·
Registered
15 Posts
Whats Different?

What is the difference in the Z1000 race and the Z1000 PS?
Thanks Cya :cheers:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Les, I hope the weather cooperates for the Justin Bell Experience. That hurricane may be dumping some heavy rain on south Florida Monday and possibly Tuesday. Currently my plans are to come down mid day Monday. I have a suite at the Embassy Suites in Palm Beach Gardens. I am looking forward to the experience and hoping to get a chance to get my car on the road course. Washed it and put some Z2 and gloss enhancer on this morning.

Jim, Thanks for correcting me. I was under the impression that was the T1000. What is the difference between the T1000 and Z1000 filter? I thought the Z1000 was a synthetic filter and the T1000 was a paper filter. What does the T1000 look like and what are its characteristics?

Don

H

·
0 Posts
Yes

The Z1000 PS Uses the chrome ring, the race version does not.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts