Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its in denton, my mom sent me the notice. Auction closes March 25th. here's the details:
;)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette; VIN 1G1YY22G115124521; 21000 Miles showing - cannot be and is not guaranteed; V-8 Gas; Auto; P275/30ZR19 Tires; Bucket seats; Leather Interior; Carpet mats; A/C; PS; PB; PW; PL; Rear Defogger; Rear Trunk Release; FM Radio; Was running when seized; Lingenfelter "Superman" Turbo Charger Package; Custom Tires and Rims; Hardtop Convertible; Custom Car Cover; Borla Exhaust System and Headers; After Market Lens covers, door entry guards; dash kit and screen covers; THIS IS A SEIZED VEHICLE. MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE KEYS. WE HAVE NO HISTORY ON THIS ITEM AND WE CANNOT BE POSITIVE ABOUT THE AUTHENTICITY OF ANYTHING REGARDING THIS UNIT, INCLUDING MILEAGE; All information provided is believed to be correct but NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN. You are responsible for inspecting item before bidding

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Lingenfelter "Superman" Turbo Charger Package what ever that is.

Let us know if you find out what is sells for. :cheers:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Police seizure auction. Drug dealer they busted. Mom's a detective. current auction price is 11k.

·
Registered
882 Posts
TJason25 said:
All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN. You are responsible for inspecting item before bidding
Ah, does that include any and all illegal substances that may reside in the body panels??? :D

The big excuse down there is -- oh those aren't my drugs, I bought the car from a police auction! :rofl:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
At that price, someone will steal it :eek:

Jack

·
Registered
119 Posts
I thought about those auctions a few times when i lived in DC. A friend of mine asked me what I was going to do when the previous owner got out of jail and showed up at my house to collect his car :jawdrop:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
okay, dvandentop and 2002z06yellow, PM's sent. Geez I feel like I'm selling this thing myself..
=)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts