Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going to the C5 Registry Birthday Bash on April 20-22 at the NCM in Bowling Green? Mrs Zippy & I are planning on it. Always a good time!

Zippy

Red/Black Z

------------------

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I'll be there Zippy.
Got to be there when I win the Z06 raffle.

------------------
Tom
Quicksilver/Red Z06
Corsa Indy, B&M Ripper, Corvette Concepts Ram Air Induction

www.c5frc.com

[This message has been edited by FRC Tom (edited 02-20-2001).]

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck Tom! See you there.
BTW, where are you staying? We will be at the Hampton Inn.

Zippy

Red/Black Z

------------------

M

·
0 Posts
I'm registered but a recent addition to my training schedule may force me to attend an e-learning conference...
...I will hate it if I have to miss this, especially since I already made hotel reservations, etc...

------------------
Mark

2000 Roadster. DBGM/Lt Oak/Lt Oak. A4, 3.15 gears, base suspension and everything else. Vortex Rammer, Vortex Power Duct & BPP MAF ends...more to come!
Lowered, Chrome OEM Wheels, F&R S/S Chrome lettering, R Blackout Kit, Steering Wheel Decal, 2000 Chrome Exhaust Plate (99 of 1000), Lloyd's Mats.

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
We have 4 C5s going from our area. My DRM Z06 and a Buddy's Lingenfelter 427 (550 rwhp and 550 rwt). We will have plenty of opportunity to run them on the way down there. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
It looks like I may definately be attending the Birthday Bash. < How about that for language definate/may /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif>. I'm a junior member...how about that.

1fastdog

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr Fastdog:

I definitely may be watching out for 'ya!

See you there, maybe.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

On 2001-04-03 16:18, Zippy wrote:
Mr Fastdog:

I definitely may be watching out for 'ya!

See you there, maybe.

Ahh... but no need. The powers that be have smiled. I will be attending the BB. Yeehaw!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr Fastdog:

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I can't wait to put faces with names. Hope you guys are ready for drag racing and just hanging out. Just so you know, the most "vendor like" activity I plan to do there is pass out biz cards - I'm going to have a good time and nothing more.

See you there - I'll be with my gorgeous wife! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Bonnie & Henry!

Nice to see you here...have a safe trip to BG next week!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll be there installing Cross-bars at the R-D Racing booth./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Wish I could go play at Beach Bend, but we have to pay the rent./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Dave

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Redshift:

I have been looking for you at BG.....please contact me at the Hampton Inn, Room 119.
270-842-4100....leave a msg.
Or look for me in one of the front rows at the Dave Hill seminar in the Chevrolet Theatre at 11:30am on Saturday.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts