1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Hey guys, Eric Burch at the JB Experience called me today. I got registered and he gave me some info about the facilities and session. It does look like we will be able to get a bit of time after the session to run our cars on the track. This is going to be a pretty neat experience. Are any of you staying on for the 2 following days that finish up the 3 day session?
I am looking forward to some fun. I plan on driving down the Monday before the class. Let me know if anyone else is planning to do so as well.

Don

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Don, I spoke with Eric and firmed up the 6th as well. I'm just doing the 1 day. Since I live just 35 minutes south of the school it would be my pleasure to have you guys over for some steaks and shrimps on the grill by the pool the eve before [ and :guiness: of course]. FUBU69/LES :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sounds like we are going to have a blast. I'm just going to do the one day for now I will probably go back in the spring and do the three day course. Right now I am planning on driving in on Sunday or Monday I've got about 1200 miles to run from here but I don't really want to fly and miss the fun of having my car there. Just let me know the plans. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. :cheers: :z:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Fall time is great in So Florida!

Maverick, the fall time is great Vette weather in Florida. I just know the guys at the JB school are going to make EXTRA sure that the 1st ALL Z06VETTE.COM group is VERY SATISFIED. Glad your attending. FUBU69/LES How do you like your steak, Mav? :cool:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Hi Les, You offer is very gracious. Let us know what your plans are and what we can bring. I am sure it will be a great get together.

Maverick, Les is 100% correct. The weather down here in the fall, and winter that matter, is the best vette weather that a person can hope for. Although the ride from TX is a good 2 day effort, it is not that bad. You will drive through Florida for most of that trip. I would suggest taking the Florida turnpike when you start heading south. There is a bunch of good open road. Just make sure you have a good radar detector and drive safe.

Don

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm not going to mind the drive at all. FUBU69 / Les would appreciate some tips one hotel since you are from the area if you or FRC TOM don't mind you can E Mail if possible. Looking forward to the trip and the great hospitality offer from Les. Count down the days for a real BLAST :cheers: :cool: :z:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Motel

I am not sure what motels are close to the track
Maybe Les can look into it since he's only about 30 min. away.
We should all try to stay at the same place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts