Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, here's the official announcement. The 3rd annual A&A Party/ Dyno Day/ and Raffle will be on Saturday June 11, 2005. Everyone is invited to attend.
For those that can make the party, believe me, it will be worth the drive (or flight). Besides free dyno runs, free labor all day, and a giant barbeque, I'm going to host a huge raffle. If you entered the online raffle, you will be given an extra ticket at the party in addition to the one that you get at the door. That gives you 2 shots at all the prizes.
For the grand prize I will put up your choice of an A&A Supercharger system, an A&A Forged short block or a full head and cam package.
Second prize will be a set of LG Pro Longtube headers. ( Graciously donated by Lou at LG Motorsports.)
1st and second place prize winners must be present to win and must be installed at A&A. I am only doing this because I want to make sure the items go to someone who will appreciate them. Last year I gave away almost $10,000 in mechandise only to find out most of it was sold for profit. I do this because I want to give back to the Corvette community. It has, obviously, been very good to me. If you just want to come and enter so you can make a buck, please don't bother.
Third prize will be a $1000 gift certificate.
I'll also be giving out certificates for free Dyno Tuning,etc.
Winners must present to win and show proof of ownership of a C5 or C6 Corvette.
Last year we had about 500 people come through. I'd love to see 1000 this year!

FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT ATTEND: I will have a completely separate raffle. I don't want to leave you out just because you can't come. The online raffle will have a "Grand Prize" of $1000 . Second prize will be $500 and 3rd will be $200. There will also be three prizes of $100.
These will be in the form of gift certificates at A&A Corvette and must be redeemed by the winner. You must also show proof of ownership of a C5 or C6 Corvette to redeem the prize. ( Last years supercharger winner didn't even own a Corvette) :flaming:
I'll be contacting other suppliers to see if they are willing to put up some prizes too.
To sign up and have your entry in the raffle, just post to this thread. We will print out the entire thread and all posts will be assigned a number and thrown into the pot. Remember, If you show up, the odds and prizes go way up!
Good luck to everyone and thanks for supporting us throughout the year. :cheers:
Here's a pic from last year.

moved to grandstand by GNX Guy

·
Registered
971 Posts
Andy,

I know that this event benefits your business with good will, but I wanted to say that get together's like this are what Corvette ownership, enjoyment and camaraderie is all about.

I think this is a really good thing you do sir and my hat is off to you.

I hope to be there this year,

Brent

·
Registered
518 Posts
I had a moment of insanity hoping that you were moving from sunny CA to bring your service to Indianapolis....then I woke up.

Wish I could attend.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Count me in. If I win first prize, I will ship my car to you for the installation. This should get around having to be there to win.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hello Andy! Thanks for including my name too :)

People sold prizes, and the supercharger winner didn't even have a corvette??? Man, what the hell is wrong with people :flaming: You can rest assured that if I win something, it's sooo gonna go on my car :D

:cheers:
Geoff

·
Registered
21 Posts
Count me in. I was really jealous last year when you held your grand opening. Weren't you checking on property prices in Texas? You should see what your real estate dollar will buy in Atlanta, GA!!! :lol:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Count me in please. I might just have to make a roadtrip to claim my prize if I win.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Andy, count me in.
I will be down there with Steve (vetterdstr) later this summer :jammin:

See Ya,
MO

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Thanks Andy and Please include me. Since I wont be able to make the trip have fun out there!!!

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Thanks Andy for all your generous gifts:cheers:

Please put me in for the drawing and know all that show up will have a good time.

Jack

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Count me in please, and thank you for doing this great event. :thumb: :z:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Count me in although I won't be able to attend.

Very gracious offer Andy.

Thank you

JB

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Andy,

I was at the BBQ last year and I was also there a couple of months ago to dyno my car. Looking forward to attending again... good bunch of folks!

Oh yeah, add my name to the hat.

Alex :cheers:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Wow, throw my name in the hat. I would love some goodies for the Z.
Let's see, drive down for a head and cam package and stop by Spring Mountain on the way home... :yeadog:

1 - 20 of 165 Posts