Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had 6 2002 Z06s allocated to us this week. We had 2 orders to fill so that leaves 4 that can be built any way you would like. Delv. time is Est. to be 6 weeks. Orders have to be in by Mon. 9-17-01 morning to get them ordered your way and sent to your local dealer. Please contact me asap to place your order at BELOW MSRP.:D

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx2, Yes we had 2 Yellow allocations but I am afrade they were both sold. One order had been waiting for about 5 weeks the other for 2 weeks. I have noticed more Yellow cars showing up lately. May be the Gen has eased up some what on Yellow. I would be glad to try and order you one You would be first on the list that I know of right now.:)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thanks Rick, but I've had my feelers out for a while now. Finally got a call from a dealer that was allocated a M/Y that had not been pre-sold yet. TPW is 10/8 so I grabbed it today.:D :D

They only required $1,000 down on AMEX and did not require it to be non-refundable. Also gave me a fair deal as well. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'll let you know if something happens.

Thanks for all your help

Noah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.