Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sleeping in comfort (pics)

whenever I go to my friends' house (Greg and Emma) my cars ALWAYS have a great place to park for the night :D

Greg will be at the fest with his FRC getting a tune, he has a great cam in it, so check it out Fri night at the CAM-off :p

this visit I took the snake

'99FRC, '01GTS and '01vert

but I usually drive the Zzzzz

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
nice garage... how do you keep the car under the lift from getting any fluids dripped on it? *potentially*

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gresch said:
nice garage... how do you keep the car under the lift from getting any fluids dripped on it? *potentially*
if you saw how clean that vert is above my viper, you would laugh:rofl:

actually, below the engine area on the mag red vert the lift is on a base

·
Registered
622 Posts
blkZ06 said:
whenever I go to my friends' house (Greg and Emma) my cars ALWAYS have a great place to park for the night :D

Greg will be at the fest with his FRC getting a tune, he has a great cam in it, so check it out Fri night at the CAM-off :p

this visit I took the snake

'99FRC, '01GTS and '01vert

but I usually drive the Zzzzz
Wow I like

How did he end up with an extra rear clip to hang on the wall?

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Nice pics Leslie,,,,,,love that Nassau Blue FRC,,,the General should bring that color back for the C6Z,,,,then maybe I would consider buying one! (hint-hint).
See ya'll Tuesday night! :zboobie:

Jim

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
very nice...just wondering though...is there something below the top car to prevent stuff from dripping onto the bottom car?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice setup and great Cars. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
pauln64 said:
very nice...just wondering though...is there something below the top car to prevent stuff from dripping onto the bottom car?
There are drip pans that rest between the rails of the lift. Looking at the picture I doubt their needed. VERY NICE :thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts