Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am contemplating both options but am still torn as to which will better suit my needs. I will probably keep the car 2-4 years and then get another one. Anyone have past experience doing either one or have sound advice for me. Also, I won't need to worry about the mileage restrictions on the Smart-Buy, so we can throw that aspect out.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

On 2001-08-04 23:18, 8 SNAKE spewed forth this drivel:
I am contemplating both options but am still torn as to which will better suit my needs. I will probably keep the car 2-4 years and then get another one. Anyone have past experience doing either one or have sound advice for me. Also, I won't need to worry about the mileage restrictions on the Smart-Buy, so we can throw that aspect out.
8 Snake,

Do you know that in Hong Kong you can go to a resturant where live snakes and other animals are available out front for menu selection? You pick your entree and they prepare it. At the conclusion of the meal you can really say you "ate snake"

Jerboa..supplying international culture and cuisine to the Z06vette forum. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip, but the name is more of a reference to Cobra and maybe the occasionally slow-shifting Viper drivers that I may encounter on the road.
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
One nice aspect of Smart Buy is that you can lock in the value of your car now. Given the horpsepower increase of the 2003's, the C6, etc., it might be a good way to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts