Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought a used Z06 at great price but has been smoked in...any thoguhts on getting the aroma out...

·
Registered
53 Posts
try sprayin' Lysol "everywhere including under the seat" (antibacterial Crisp linen scent)...then keep one of those air fresheners (cherry or strawberry) in one of those lil cans under each seat till the smell is gone....

·
Registered
874 Posts
Go to one of those Yankee Candle places in the mall and buy a couple of the smaller candles in the jars and put them under the seats. They will last a lot longer than air fresheners and are much stronger.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had the same problem. I used micro magic odor eliminator. It got rid of the smell it didn't mask it. Can be purchased at properautocare.com. Good luck.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Bad Machine said:
Go to one of those Yankee Candle places in the mall and buy a couple of the smaller candles in the jars and put them under the seats. They will last a lot longer than air fresheners and are much stronger.
Don't light them. :p

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
http://www.orisonmarketing.com/cleaners/ExpelON/expelon.html

EXPEL Odor Neutralizer
MSDS Health: 0 Fire: 0 Reactivity: 0 Special: 0 PPE: A

EXPEL represents the next generation in Odor Control Technology. EXPEL Odor Neutralizer is a product of intense research and development which destroys odors at their organic source and does not mask odors with Perfume or Fragrance based cover ups. EXPEL contains NO ENZYMES or HARSH POLLUTING CHEMICALS. Odors are eliminated PERMANENTLY, and EXPEL continues to work with a long lasting residual effect. EXPEL does no harm People, Household Pets, Farm Animals and has been registered with the USDA.

Non-Toxic
VOC Free
Non-Corrosive
Perfume/Enzyme Free
Readily Biodegradable
Hypoallergenic
Non-Staining
Non-Masking
Colorless
Odorless
Musty Moldy Odors Cigar/Cigarette Smoke Vomitus

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
I agree with IT L GO. But before going that route, estimate how much smoke really was in the car. Clean the inside of the windshield and the hard surfaces int he car. The towel will pick up a yellow tint depending on how much smoke is on the surfaces. if it is bad, I would rent a steam cleaner and do the carpets and give the interior a deep cleaning. Good Luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts