Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna need a whole bottle of sleeping pills tonight. My baby awaits and here she is: http://www.corvettemuseum.com/webcam/index.htm
just click on 3. I wonder if it's safe to do the break-in in one day? I can't wait until my first WOT run. My old '00 had 316rwhp adn 321rwtq, so I will definitely be posting the all too famous "SOTP" feeling.... The only problem I see is how in the hell am I gonna find time to get on the internet? Oh yeah, I guess I will return on-line during inclement weather. :D

I would also like to thank everyone here for all of the good reading for the past several months. THANK YOU ALL!!!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Cyaford,

Congrates on the new Z a pretty one. Where else but America can you have 24 hr survalance on your new baby..................

:cool: :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! The banner will be held up. Ok, here's my funny story. I work nights, so I wake up at 4:30 today and run to the computer to see if my car was in one of the delivery areas. YEP!! Bu wait, I notice there is someone in the drivers seat!! :mad: I was so pissed. Then I see the guy getting out. As I was panicking, I see that it's only Adam. I did call him to be sure, though. :D We both got a good laugh out of it......

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Thats cool. If I were you I would want to slip in there tonight and just look at it in anticipation; maybe slip behind the wheel; fire that baby up and rattle the windows; and (well thats enough).

Congrats.

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
cyaford said:
But wait, I notice there is someone in the drivers seat!! :mad: I was so pissed. Then I see the guy getting out. As I was panicking, I see that it's only Adam.
Adam, how was that 600 mile trip up Deal's Gap and back?? :lol:

JK!!

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
new baby

Congratulations enjoy the ride. Even going slow and breaking it in is exciting. I have 620 miles on my 2002 Electron Blue born on the 09-09-01 took delivery on 10-11-01.

Sanford

·
Registered
221 Posts
CYAFORD>...Congrats...today is your day....mine and CHrisJ will be tomorrow...see you later in the day and we get pics of all 3 forum members new EBs...

DOnt know which camera I will be on Friday afternoon...but I think I am the only blue Z06 that afternoon.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Congrats!!!!!

I check the webcams everyday, and it's so :cool: to see one of our guys cars in the NCM delivery area! :cheers:

'njoy and have drive safe!

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
live

Looking forward to seeing you guy live on the web. Drive home carefully...remember keep it below 55 for the first 500 miles hehe

Sanford

1 - 13 of 13 Posts