Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years of one sorry cup holder and no storage, I've had enough. So I took the car into a stereo shop today to remedy this problem. They are building for me an organizer that sits between the lip behind the seats and the FRC partition. It will span the entire width of the car and is cut to fit exactly in it's place and will not fly forward in case of hard braking. It is also completely removable. It contains 4 cup holders, storage compartments for my garage door opener and cell phone, a CD rack for 20 CD's, and two large storage compartments with hinged doors.

The layout is hard to describe but it fits my needs perfectly. I'll post pictures tomorrow after I pick it up. I saw it today, but didn't install it because some glue was still drying.

This will make the car even more drivable on road trips.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif What a great idea! How much will this bad boy weigh? What's it made out of? How is it finished?

Damn, sorry for all the questions, but inquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I took a $1.50 matte black desk accessory (square open top box: 2" deeep X 6" X 6") and put 4 - 1" squares of the "hook" Velcro® tape (HD stick) in the four bottom corners. This makes a moveable, but secure "catch-all" for: wallet - Startac phone - coins - sunglasses, etc. that is easily accessible to the right hand while driving or getting in or out of the car.

HarleyB(Z)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts