Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

JK /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank does it again! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif loves it!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Oh man... You got me Frank. LOL.

·
Registered
175 Posts
You got me when you first put that on CF. That actually looks like the same color from the Autoweek article. If that turns out to be the actual color, I am very happy I bought a TR 2001. 20 horsepower means nothing to me if it doesnt amount to quicker times. The horsepower jump in the ZR-1, after first introduction, actually appears to have made the car slower. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif A nice blue color for '02 might disappoint me though.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ya know Frank, I wasn't gonna look...but I couldn't resist...Got me again /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif BTW are you still gonna risk your D... for an 02? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Just curious! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
14 Posts
Frank, Be sure to bring alot of space on your camera for picts this year,,
I think the Xtreme people are coming this year!!!!

Roscoe!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roscoe,

I'm bringing Video cameras and digital cameras this year. I'm even debating bringing the infrared camera. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Frank

·
Registered
28 Posts
You sneaky little &*^%#^(!. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts